|Medical Records Review|
Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS) is well known for its custom, cutting-edge medical record review solutions. This outsourcing company in Tulsa, Oklahoma serves a vast clientele comprising physicians, attorneys, medical legal consultants, insurance companies, private corporations, and case or chart review firms. These medical record support services are specifically tailored to meet the needs of each client category.
The medical record review service that MOS provides helps its clients improve productivity and revenue. The services provided cover transcribing, locating, reviewing, interpreting, and analysis of all medical records facts/information.
Each client is offered an expert team on its project and care is taken to see that solutions are specially tailored to meet their demands. The teams have experience in dealing with all types of medical records. The comprehensive range of medical record review support services they offer feature:
• Identification of the components of medical records
• Retrieval of patient medical record information
• Collection, classification, and capture data by type
• Capture of information such as demographic characteristics, medical care received, diagnostic procedures, therapy notes, and treatment
• Listing information in chronological order
• List all records and reviewed documents
• Enumeration of all objective tests performed
• Quantification of range of motion and outcome assessment study
This HIPAA-compliant company has all measures in place to ensure safety of patient information and relevant records.
Many service benefits are ensured for clients. Besides improved productivity and quality, this outsourcing company assures QA in each department, responsive customer service, and flexibility to work on any type of software. Competitive pricing ensures that clients can save up to 30-50% on costs. TAT (turnaround time) is customizable from 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours or 24 hours.
For more information on these custom medical record review services, call (800) 670 2809 and speak with a senior solutions manager or visit http://www.mosmedicalrecordreview.com