Medical Record Review Company
If you are a legal entity, medical professional, insurance company or a business handling large volume medical records, you can definitely benefit from the services provided by a medical review company. Before availing of medical review services from an external provider, you must have a clear idea about the medical record review process and how a medical review firm gets it done.
A Complex Process Made Simple with Medical Review Services
Given that medical record review is a complex process, how does a reliable medical record review company get this done in a timely manner? Medical review service providers in the industry have trained, qualified and expert professionals to handle this complex task efficiently. Their experience in this job benefits them with the deftness required to carry out the record review process quickly and flawlessly. This also enables them to complete the job entrusted within the required turnaround.
The most significant thing is that these professionals are fully aware of the importance of accuracy in their work, and provide error-free output. The medical records are reviewed with the minutest attention to detail.
• All medical records are arranged chronologically and systematically. The relevant information is collected and classified according to data type.
• The records are sorted and arranged into sub-sections.
• Reviewed documents, imaging records and other records are listed.
• Data such as medical care received, diagnostic procedures, therapy notes, treatment, and demographic characteristics are listed.
• All data is chronologically arranged for easy understanding.
• Medical case history and summary
Medical record review helps in understanding all aspects of a case clearly, so that there is no ambiguity whatsoever. Besides, the medical reviewers have the capability of easily identifying missing records that may prove significant at some later stage. Missing records may not be easily evident to the untrained eye.
The Right Service Provider – a Prime Consideration
The decision to outsource medical record review is a practical one, but it has to be done only to a reliable service provider. Otherwise, you stand the risk of unwarranted exposure of sensitive patient data. Thus HIPAA compliance is a major quality to look out for in your service provider. Let us look at some of the other characteristics that distinguish a trustworthy medical record review company.
• Customized medical review services
• Outstanding QA measures to ensure accuracy and quality
• Customized turnaround time
• Round the clock service
• Cost savings up to 40%
• Free trial to evaluate the firm’s service quality
The right medical review company will be able to sense individual client requirements effortlessly and accurately. Such a firm will focus on providing flexible solutions that can ideally meet your needs. With a reliable outsourcing service provider working closely with your office, you benefit from streamlined functioning, improved productivity and client satisfaction.