Managed Outsource Solutions (MOS), a leading business process outsourcing (BPO) establishment based in Tulsa, Oklahoma provides innovative and affordable medical review support services to case/chart review firms, attorneys, physicians, insurance companies and medical-legal consultants. The innovative solutions are delivered after taking into consideration the specific requirements, size of business and budget of the client.
Well-organized Medical Record Review Process
The company adopts a well-organized process of medical review support that incorporates the following steps:
• Medical Record Organization – This step involves organizing the medical records and providing them in a digital format (imaged and indexed) that goes well with the process flow or internal application. In addition, claimant interviews or physician notes are transcribed.
• Medical Case Chronology – This step involves the evaluation, analysis, and listing of all medical records associated with the medical case, in a chronological manner. An in-depth medical chronology is prepared of all medical encounters.
• Medical Case Summary – This process involves the preparation of a medical summary or narrative.
• Personalized Medical Case Solution – This solution is developed in co-operation with the client and may incorporate transcribing, locating, interpreting, evaluating and studying medical records information or facts.
MOS provides reviews for medical circumstances pertaining to personal injury and medical malpractice cases in addition to other kinds of litigation. The company commits itself to professionalism at every step of the review support process and delivery of the completed project in a timely and objective manner.
The company’s medical review services come with multiple benefits:
• Remarkable accuracy
• Relieves the client of a tedious and time-consuming task
• Enables the client to focus on core business processes
• Staffs are highly knowledgeable and experienced
• Cost-savings of 30 to 40 percent
• Competitive, customized turnaround – 24 hours, 12 hours, 8 hours, 6 hours or 4 hours
• Fully HIPAA compliant
• Free trial available